High Quality Admiral Blue Canada Goose Men\’s Outerwear Jackets with Fur Langford Parka Black Label Canada Goose 2062MB
Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.
- Interior waist drawcord to customize the fit and retain warmth
- Non-removable hood is adjustable two-ways
- Removable fur ruff for superior protection
- Exterior pockets: 2 lower pockets secured with Velcro® flaps + 2 handwarmer pockets. Canada Goose wordmark on lower left pocket
- Interior pockets: 1 security pocket with zipper closure on wearers left and 1 lower drop-in pocket on wearers right
- Recessed rib knit cuffs add warmth and comfort
- Adjustable waist drawcords to cut the airflow and trap heat towards the body
- Black disc on wearers left sleeve
- Brushed tricot chin guard
- 2-way zipper
- Storm flap behind center front zipper
Removable Fur RuffLearn More
625 Fill Power White Duck DownLearn More
Dry Clean Only. Remove fur ruff before dry cleaning.
Our most proven textile designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and climates. Learn more about Arctic Tech
- Water Resistant
- Wind Resistant
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEXTHERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX™Whether you\’re working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we\’ve developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose jacket for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.
5°C / -5°C
41°F / 23°F
Lightweight for active pursuits.
0°C / -15°C
32°F / 5°F
Ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility.
-10°C / -20°C
14°F / -4°F
Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.
-15°C / -25°C
5°F / -13°F
Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.
-30°C & BELOW
-22°F & BELOW
Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.